CHPR is home to team of highly skilled and experienced researchers. Below is a list of current staff and links to university profiles.
- Anne-Marie Bagnall is Professor of Health & Wellbeing Evidence and Director of CHPR. Twitter: @drabagnall
- Jane South is Professor of Healthy Communities and a national adviser on communities to Public Health England
- Mark Gamsu is a professor at Leeds Beckett University and a fellow of the Faculty for Public Health. Twitter: @markgamsu
- James Woodall is a Reader and also Head of Subject in Health Promotion at Leeds Beckett University. Twitter: @WoodallDr
- Louise Warwick-Booth is a Reader in CHPR
- Ruth Cross is Course Director for Health Promotion at Leeds Beckett University
Research Fellows & Officers
- Jo Trigwell is a Senior Research Fellow in CHPR
- Jenny Woodward is a Research Fellow in CHPR
- Kris Southby is a Research Fellow in CHPR. Twitter: @krissouthby
- Susan Coan is a Research Officer in CHPR
We also work with an excellent team of associate members.